- Swim: 115 Miles (98 hours, 2:54/100 yards)
- Bike: 1,065 Miles (84 hours, 12.7 mph)
- Run: 434 Miles (81 hours, 11.1 min/mile)
- Weight: 187.5 Start, 187.0 End, 191.0 max (April 2013), 180.0 min (Sept 2013)
Notes on stats:
- Swim: Up 12% from 2012. Dag coached his first full year.
- Bike: Down 10% from 2012. No rides up Lookout. Nice 75 mile ride on Denver Century Route.
- Run: Down 7% from 2012. I did 1 RMRR event, no CMRA events and several 3W events. It was great to be a race ambassador.
- 39 hours of strength training for the year.
Overall it was a less balanced year. I am not sure why my running fell off. I was shooting for 104 hours swimming, 1200 miles on the bike, and 520 miles of running for the year, but came up short. While making progress on strength training, I did not make 52 hours for the year.
This year, I plan to back off on swimming and hopefully incorporate a morning trainer ride into one of the swim slots.