- Mask - SeaDive circa 2005
- Snorkel - SeaDive circa 2005
- Boots - Aqua Lung 5 mm - 2013
- Fins - Oceanic Viper - 2013
- Gear Bag - IKEA bag (I use this the most), XS Scuba backpack duffle, old school mesh duffle; Aqua Lung 70 Regulator Bag
- Regulator - Scubapro MK25 first stage (2019 used), Scubapro S560 second stage (2021 new), Atomic SS1 (2019 new) - 2014 was original kit purchase
- BCD - Oceanic Bioflex - 2013 (used)
- Computer/Gauges - Aeris 300XT - 2014, Sherwood Genesis Compass (2021)
- 3 mm wetsuit - Aqua Lung - 2013
- 7 mm wetsuit - Henderson Thermoprene - 2016
- Rash Guard - Oxbow - 2015
- Gloves - Ozark Trail - ?? bought for hunting
- Dive Hood - Neo Sport 5 mm - 2016
- Defog - Sea Gold Coral Reef - ??
- (2) 1# weights - Sea Pearls - 2016?
- (2) 3# weights - Sea Pearls - 2020
- Folding Knife - Blue Reef Scuba - 2020
Overall, this is a pretty good set up for me. Over the last 7 years (2013-2019) I have spent about 4 days/year diving. I have been bringing my mask, snorkel and regulator when we go to salt water (about once per year) and my full kit when diving locally. I have never taken a dive trip.
- Wrist computer for destination diving (rent regulator) - Garmin MK2 - $1249 Base Exchange
- Dive log binder - $35
- Gloves? Dedicated Mechanix Gloves - $20
- Surface Marker Buoy - for destination diving - $20-$40
- Dive Light - $100-$200