- Jet skiing - Nisha (Chatfield or during vacation)
- Knife throwing - Diya (Book activity at the house)
- Hot Air Ballooning - Nisha (look into local)
- Flying Lessons - Diya (look into local)
- Rails-to-Trails - Sanjiv (Nebraska, long drive)
- 50+ mile point to point bike rides around Colorado - Ride the Rockies segments
- Copper Triangle - 80 miles
- Copper to Glenwood Springs - 110 miles
- Glenwood Springs to Basalt - 31 miles
- Basalt to Salida - 107 miles
- Salida to Breckenridge - 79 miles
- Breckenridge to Breckenridge - 31 miles
- Breckenridge to Golden - 78 miles
- Mt Morrison Hike - Sanjiv 3 hours - 3.6 miles
- Foothills Golf Course - driving range, par 3, regulation
- Bear Creek Archery - Saturday 9:30 - 11 AM class
We also have some trips planned this year to Orlando, Austin and St Louis. I want to visit Memphis as well.
I am trying to generate some personal enthusiasm. The first step will be to turn off the television and actually be somewhat engaged rather than tuning out. Watching some news or Crossfit videos is OK, but seeking out new series or watching clips from Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy and others is truly mind numbing.
I have not been reading (fiction or non-fiction), not been focused on recovery and have not been able to commit to a healthy diet. My 75 Hard Challenge could be reset.
I will likely update this post a number of times, but getting some of my thoughts on paper is a start.
I want to get Nisha a new bicycle this year. We will probably do Bicycle Village again and get a new model Marin 5 (XS).