I didn’t actually go into the museum, but I ticked another run off of the list of 10 Runs Every American Must Do.
1. Golden Gate Bridge – 2012
2. Central Park – 2001?
3. Rim Trail – Grand Canyon National Park – TBD
4. The National Mall, Washington DC – TBD
5. Rocky Steps, Philadelphia – June 2014
6. Yosemite Valley – TBD
7. Lakefront Trail, Chicago – TBD
8. Diamond Head Road – 2013
9. The Strand – Los Angeles - TBD
10. Las Vegas Strip – a few times over the years
I started the run from Independence Hall in downtown Philadelphia and ran past several historic attractions that I vaguely remember from my parent’s photos. The run itself was uneventful, but it was awesome to see the steps, run up and then have a nice triumphant jump at the top.
The fellow I had take the picture does not do the run justice, but it was pretty cool.